The “ber months” are fast approaching! Yay! I don’t know about you but I am so ready for summer to be over. It’s waaaaayyyy too hot here in Texas. The A/C in our car stopped working so driving around in mid-afternoon is a chore. You’ll be drenched in sweat but the time you arrive at your destination no matter how close that is. The heat goes up to 3 digits. So yeah, Fall season hurry up will ya?!
On the other hand, I got my new BB5 box!!! Yay! One of the things I look forward to every month is this box. Remember those shower gel samples?! I got the chance to use them. We go to my in-law’s house to swim in their pool every week. The shower gels really came in handy. Actually, I already ran out. Ha! And the lotions too. So yeah, everything in the Beauty Box 5 is useful. You may not use every single one of them right away but when time comes, you’ll be glad you got them on hand.
What is Beauty Box 5?
- Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle.
How to get the box?
- Subscribing to Beauty Box 5 is really easy. You can choose from the 3 affordable subscription plans that they have and get one that you think will work best for you. Check subscription plans here.
For my review, I got the Beauty Box 5 box for the month of August.
Here’s what’s inside!!!
Here’s what I got:
Style Essentials – Nail Polish
- In this box, I love this the most. The color of the glitter is gorgeous. It goes well with those mint hued nail polishes. My daughter went gaga with this. She’s 3 so I was surprised. She kept on saying “Oh nice!” as I put 3 coats of this on her nails for more glitters. LOL
Nanacoco – Lip Glass
- As a lipstick-crazy person it’s funny how I have never tried a lip glass ever. I love matte and cream lipstick. I don’t like them shimmery, sticky or super shiny. And by the name itself “lip glass” I presumed this will be super shiny, I was wrong. This has more cream texture on it. It’s shear but really pretty. Great for casual days and if you want to go for the au naturel look. I can see myself wearing this everyday, even at the gym.
Novex – Brazilian Keratin
- My first time hearing (seeing?! LOL) this brand. My hair is as I call it “dead”, blame the constant bleaching. I am hoping this will resurrect my hair. Make it un-dead! Haha! Like a zombie?! Can’t stop giggling now. My un-dead hair! LOL We shall see. 🙂
Pur-lisse – Pur-Protect SPF 30
- As I mentioned above, we have been swimming for almost every week now so this is PERFECT!!! Shall be using this soon and maybe will be buying more. I really don’t have a decent facial SPF cream. I use the usual sunscreen for the body and pat on my face. Yup, so ghetto. LOL
La Fresh – Travel Lite Makeup remover Wipes
- A girl could never have enough makeup remover wipes! This is something I would happily accept in my box if they will include one in every single one of them. I have it in ALL the purses that I got. I also have them in my bathroom. Haha
This month’s box verdict:
This month’s box just made the top of my BB5 Favorite Boxes of all time. Every single item in this box will be used up pretty quick! I love it! On a scale of 1-10, 10 as the highest. This a perfect 11!
Disclosure: “Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product/s was gifted from Beauty Box 5. Opinions expressed here are my own.”